Monday, April 15, 2019

My Passion

          My passion is spending time with my family , and friends on every holiday or break i have. That's my passion because anything can happen any day , so i would have lots of members with my people, I love sitting talking and laughing with my family. I fell in love with this passion when my grandmother past away and i didn't have no memories with her and i regret it every day , so the time i have today i spend it with my lovely family . This became  my passion in 2013 when my grandmother past away knowing the fact i didn't spend anytime with her but I had a crazy feeling about her a week before she past so i went too see her a couple days later she was gone. I can share this passion with someone else by telling them spend time with their family while their here and not wait until the last minute , they wouldn't regret any of the time they spent with their family.  Spending time with your family feels great . When you going through something and you go around your family release everything you going through. Nothing like spending quality time with your family grilling and  , sitting in the yard laughing and talking. It's good too take bunch of pictures when you around your whole family to just look back at good times yall have had together. Once your family member gone you can always just take a look at pictures , or videos, and think about everything  yall have did together bad or good.
Image result for black family spending time together

4 comments:

  1. I love to spend time with my family and that's a great passion to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like spending time with your family because that's good because i do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everybody should love spending time with their family.

      Delete