Apple watches are very new technologies, they are very cute. I also like the way you can just call people on your watch without picking up your phone too call. I really don't care for how you have too text on it but it's very neat. You wouldn't waste your time buying it , you will fall in love with it.
I like the touch screen laptops , they very expensive and neat. If you don't feel like typing on the keyboard all you have too do is tap on the screen, you will most likely like that because it's just like being on your phone, ipad ,or etc. If you crack your laptop screen than its no good. I had a hp touch screen laptop and it got cracked now it don't do nothing it use too do. So it's best too keep that type of stuff put away. They also take good pictures.
I like the smart flat screen tv because it have facebook , and a lot more . Those TVs shows really good. I love watching Netflix on my smart tv because it looks really good while watching movies. It also come with Roku Stick that's another good reason too have one. I wouldn't trade it for nothing . I got it for Christmas, and I been enjoying it since. My mama made a very good choice when she bought it.
Apple watches are very nice and I think the things you can do on them are neat too.
ReplyDeleteyes girl.
Delete