On saint Patrick day i know kids go around pitching people if they don't have on green, I remember back in interimadate school i used too want everything so i wouldn't get pinched by so many people . Just for that day i used too go too walmart and get bunch of green beads , i also used too go walmart and get everything they had green.
some people forget all about saint patrick day , lol . St Patrick's Day is a global celebration of Irish culture on or around March 17. It particularly remembers St Patrick, one of Ireland's patron saints, who ministered Christianity in Ireland during the fifth century.
If we don't wear green, it's considered shameful and we get pinched. In addition to that, people often wear green on St. Patrick's Day to make themselves invisible to mischievous leprechauns. ... Anyone who practices the pinching tradition andpinches others who aren't wearing green can be compared to the leprechauns.
I used too love saint patrick day so i could go around pitching my family and friends also! Once you get older you will also stop celebrating saint patrick day, because i have forgotten all about ,When i was younger i loved it i used too just wait on that day too come. I used to remind people too wear green on saint patrick day, In kindergarten we used too have cupcakes with green icing , they were so good !!!
I always hated it when people tried to pinch me.
ReplyDelete