Thursday, March 7, 2019

if i were an animal

       If i were an animal i would be Yorkie, not because they cute but because they are sweet, and you also can wear pretty clothes, with pretty little bows. You also can take them everywhere you go their not like bulldogs rough , nasty, etc. I love the color Yorkie's come , Everybody should know they are expensive , i am also expensive that's why i would choose to be a pretty little Yorkie.
      I also like the fact that i would be able to take flights with my owner , if they wanted to take their Yorkie , because at the airport when you getting ready to board you will see lots of people taking their pretty little Yorkie's with them on the plane. I would want to be a black and brown Yorkie with a pink bow. I also would get carried like a baby if i were a Yorkie because that's what owners do now that i have seen in a couple stores around.
            I would want to be a Yorkie because they are so precious, and small just like me lol. I would want to have a Yorkie tutu. I would also like too play with children . Some people get Yorkie's because they have no kids , I'm pretty sure i would like to be called their child and keep my owner company when she's home alone. Yorkie's not a problem dog , like other dogs that's why i chose too be a sweet precious Yorkie. Me as a human i'm very sweet that is another reason why i chose a Yorkie and no other type of animal.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ikr, that's why i would choose to be a yorkie.

      Delete
  2. those are so cute i would like to keep one as a pet but they are so small. I enjoyed your blog!

    ReplyDelete