Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Sharing Thoughts On Blogging










When  I first started blogging , Blogger was a learning experience. I'm not advanced as Coach Thomas because this my first year using blogger , but I will try harder everyday to come more advanced like her. My first time blogging i thought that it would be like a group chat with the class texting. Turns out not to be true. Before I get out of this class i want to know more about blogging.


My opinion is the definition of blogging is a public journal. Some use it as a suggestion board , to introduce themselves, share their thoughts ,clear their mind , I can't write much about blogging because this is my first year using but when I get to using it more i might can write for days or be lost of words on some of the topics. Blogging was so hard to me when we first started using it now i'm getting a catch everything about blogging.


 I learned blogging clears my mind . its like walking down an hallway , with headphones in listening to music stress free. That is the best time to clear your mind by yourself. There is so much that goes on in everyone world there is nice to have a escape places sometimes. I feel like students can share their feelings more to a higher level writing and explain themselves more. blogging is the best technology for students .


5 comments: