Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Free writing

Today i am writing about things i like to do when i'm out of school  like hanging out with my friends, i like being with my boyfriend every weekend. I love going to pageants with m best friend, i also like getting my hair done every month, i also like going to Kim's Nails in Thomasville to get my toes and nails did. I also like going to Dillard's Mall in Mobile shopping for new shoes , new clothes, etc. I like having movie nights with my sister and my mama we have lots of fun on our movie nights. I love getting my rest after a long night i have hung out with my friends.
               After i graduate Jackson High School have plans on going to the Navy 4 years. After i get out the service i have i want to married with 1 beautiful daughter with my own place of living. I want to get my own place of living in Florida so i can join ucf college for my LPN degree I'm hoping to find a LPN job down there after getting my degree. After i accomplish all my goals i hope to have a great husband to myself and my kids. I also hope have my own business selling Brazilian bundles and mink lashes for my extra money.
Image result for girls that sell brazilian bundles             I will also compete school at ucf and end up leaving Florida to leave in Houston, Texas with my family . I would come to Jackson to visit but barely I will only come home when we our having family gathering , or if its a family emergency . Basically i will be making money every day without taking a break. My dream car is a white bmw drop top , lol everyone should know that the parts are expensive. I will take lots of trips overseas with some of my friends.Image result for lpn

4 comments: