Friday, January 25, 2019

Dream Destination



Image result for BAHAMAS
I would like to go to the Bahamas .  I will go to the beach in Bahamas , I will also go on a walking tour there to see lots of new things. I will love going shopping there to get different clothes . Meet new friends on the beach while I'm there. https://www.oceaniacruises.com/south-pacific-tahiti-cruises/port-bora-bora-BOB/?s=PS_TSI_NB_DST_GOO-g_NA_SRH_DESTSP_bora%20bora_NA_US_BOB_kwd-11725251&_st_custom_id=743fc7e5-ac4e-4951-9fdf-1db9520e864b&kenibpid=p.402._k_Cj0KCQiA4aXiBRCRARIsAMBZGz_SJZ_CxIqHgXpCRlP2IxUR_KmgXZP48evxXTm8xrO_qRkJpPqqXoAaAg-jEALw_wcB_k_.kw177994&gclid=Cj0KCQiA4aXiBRCRARIsAMBZGz_SJZ_CxIqHgXpCRlP2IxUR_KmgXZP48evxXTm8xrO_qRkJpPqqXoAaAg-jEALw_wcB



Image result for jamaica
I would love to go to Jamaica to see new things .   I would also love to go there to take pictures on the beach  and also go to all the fun places there and relax on the beach with some of my friends. I would find a place to go shopping and have fun. 


Image result for bora bora
I would like to go to  Bora Bora because there it's a beautiful place  , If I ever get to go to Bora Bora I will go enjoy the beach every weekend. Bora Bora look so relaxing and fun . I will make a lot of memories in bora bora . I will also go bowling .
https://www.tahiti.com/island/bora-bora








4 comments:

  1. I want to go to the Bahamas as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of those places mostly because they have beaches and that's where I love to be.

    ReplyDelete